Internship in Fixed Income Sales and Trading Department
- Provide sales support to 4-member team;
- Attending weekly meetings discussing sales, regulatory, and financial concepts;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with institutional clients;
- Assist in daily flow trading with internal clients;
- Doing research on fixed income markets.
- Excellent academic track record, fluent English, 4rd- 5th study year, mathematical or financial background
- Quantitative and technical skills, programming skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of financial markets is advantage
- Day time students for the duration of the program
Please kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with letter subject: «Internship in Fixed Income Sales and Trading Department».